Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Final Reflection

The biggest thing that I will take away from this class is that a picture is not just a picture. It relates to our everyday life with a different shapes we see. A picture could be simple, or it could be complex. What I will take from this class is that the different areas we went to for our field trips at areas that I've never been before and never knew there were beautiful places like that in Oakland. What I learned that to take the pictures is not about taking a picture. When you take a picture, it's not always in the direction that you take it from, and that you can rotate the picture. Also, what I learned is that you don't have to take pictures of anything you see, it just has to be abstract. I struggled the most with the drawings like the Sierpinski and today's game which open my mind. My favorite trip was the Golden Gate Park trip because it was a lot of different murals. You get to see a lot of self similarity, and iteration in the images. A lot of different unique things about the pictures that I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment