Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 3: Sierpinski Triangle and Oakland Museum

I pick this picture becuase we were taught how different pictures repeat. This is called Sierpinski Triangle. It iterates and goes into smaller triangles. The triangles seem to come out the page in 3-D form.


I pick this picture that I took from the Oakland Estuary. The shapes of this plant is both complex and simple. First it starts off looking straight, but then the shapes cross each other. The shapes iterates themselves.

I picked this picture because it shows simple shapes first, but then it goes more complex. I took this picture at the Oakland Estuary. The shape is form like a diamond.

I pick this picture because it shows multiple shapes inside the circle. This was taken at the Oakland Museum. The form was in simple shapes. The complex form was the outside of the structure.

1 comment: