Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 10: Mountain View Cemetary

I pick this picture because it shows a different version of The Last Supper painting. The squares connect in a pattern to make one picture. It iterates itself. The shading gives more of a darker reflection. Also, it has self similarity from the original picture as it is smaller.
I pick this picture because I like the optical illusion look of the floor tile. The tiles gives the floor a unique look by making it look like it's curving in a pattern. This was taken inside the Chapel of the Chimes.
I pick this picture because this water fountain looks very beautiful. There is self similarity as it is smaller on the top from the bottom. On the side, you see some rectangular shapes.
I pick this because the sculpture has a beautiful look to it. There is self similarity in the middle due to the shape. It's big, but small as well as there is self similarity as it goes into smaller shapes.

1 comment:

  1. You take awesome picks...I like the picture of the saint that you took from the cemetery

    ReplyDelete