Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 9: Golden Gate Park

I pick this picture because the design of the structure really amazed me. The pattern of this structure iterates itself. but also there is self similarity as they repeat into smaller shapes. This picture was taken from Golden Gate Park in San Francisco.
I pick this picture because the patterns on the rock like very interesting. This was taken at the park in San Francisco. There are patterns of triangles, oval shape and a curve on the sand. The patterns iterates and there is self similarity as they repeat onto the sand.
I pick this picture because I like the shape of the sand. I took this picture near Ocean Beach in San Francisco. The lines on the sand go down in order, but they cross at the same time. They have self similarity as the line pattern keep repeating itself on the sand.
I pick this picture because I like the look of these flowers. On the bottom left corner, you see a sort of rectangular shape. The pattern iterates as it continues to repeat the same process.

No comments:

Post a Comment