Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 8: Joaquin Miller Park

I pick this picture because the shape of the water on top of the fountain has like a cone shape. The shape iterates. In the middle, you see a bit of a rainbow due to the sun's reflecting on the water. This pictures was taken at Joaquin Miller Park.
I pick this because I like the way the water splash on the rock with the sunlight glistening on the rocks. In the middle, it looks like a triangle that is cut in half. The same pattern iterates itself.
I pick this because it gave sort of an optical illusion. Actually, the waterfall was facing downhill not uphill. I took this picture by facing down on the waterfall.
I pick this picture because I was amazed with the look of the Bay Area looking down from Joaquin Miller Park. On the grass, you see sort of a rectangular shape. Also, looking across the Bay, you see another rectangular shape cut in half.

1 comment:

  1. I like the image of the water falling down of the rocks. The rocks pop up to me, very cool photo.

    ReplyDelete